Account Executive Call Center
As an Account Executive Call Center, your responsibilities will be:
• Creation and Implementation of the company’s sales strategy to ensure the sales target.
• Managing the sales policies and recruit, manage and lead a sales team in the future.
• Assume full commercial responsibility for all clients in portfolio, preparing the sales plan for the top customers.
• Open new markets abroad.
• Professional Social Media managing and following to search for new business opportunities for the company.
• Create and present deliverables (final presentation, solution specification and value proposition) targeted to address identified customer needs and efficiently close opportunities.
• Deliver references and satisfied accounts that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
Bachelor’s Degree. MBA preferred and additional training or Education in Business, Sales or Marketing is preferable.
A minimum of 2 years of recognized and rewarded on-line Advertising sales experience, ideally in a ecommerce or Call Center company.
• Demonstrated ability to identify, lead, and efficiently close deals.
• Good Software skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Analytics and CRMs.
• Proven record of effective account management, proficient customer service, and Business Management Excellence.
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to persuade others through and well know professional in the online industry.
• Strong level at least, in English & Spanish and other Language is necessary.
• Good understanding of on-line marketing: SEO, SEM, email marketing, Database Marketing or Social Media is mandatory.
• Is a plus the knowledge of Call Center’s or Databases Business clients in Spain, Europe and Latin American countries.
• Long-term contract or freelance
• Full Time job