Who is collecting my data?
The party responsible for the processing of the data collected through this website is identified below:
COREGISTROS, S.L. (hereinafter, “CoRegistros”).
C/ Paris no. 186, Sobreático
08036 – Barcelona
+34 93 611 21 73
CoRegistros has also appointed a Data Protection Delegate (DPO) with the following contact information:
CoRegistros (to the attention of the DPO),
C/ Paris no. 186, Sobreático
08036 – Barcelona
A user’s personal data will be, collected, stored, and used for the following purposes:
- To track address requests for information and/or consultations made by our users. That data is then stored until the user has responded to requests for information and/or consultation.
- To keep the user informed, including by electronic means, about CoRegistros’ products, services, and company news as well as that of third party companies in the following sectors and/or categories and/or industries:
- Financial: As provided by financial institutions, insurers, social security providers, financial intermediaries and insurance intermediaries
- Leisure: Editorials, Tourism, Sports, Collectors, Photography, Pastimes, Toys, Transport, Gardening, Hobbies, Leisure for Adults, Communication, Entertainment, and Travel.
- Training: Education
- Consumer Products: Electronics, Computers, Textiles, Fashion, Image and Sound, Accessories, Home, Bazaar, Drug and Cleaning, Personal Care (Cosmetics, Perfumery, Pharmaceuticals, Advertising Pharmaceutical Specialties), Household Appliances and Household Goods, Jewelry, Furniture, Decoratives, Food and Beverages, Office Supplies, and other consumer goods
- Telecommunications: Products and Services of Telecommunications and Technology Companies (Internet, Television, Telephony, etcetera)
- Automotives: Products and Services of or related to Cars, Motorcycles, and Trucks
- Energy and Water: Products related to Electricity, Hydrocarbons, Gas and Water
- NGOs, Nonprofits and/or Not-For Profits: Products and Services related to NGOs (non-governmental organizations), charities, Nonprofits, Not-for-Profits, and other similar or affiliated organizations.
- Games: Lotteries, Lottery Clubs, Betting and Raffles
- Health Services: Optics and Optometry, Oral Health, Gyms, and similar things related to one’s physical and mental health and general wellbeing
- Electoral Propaganda
- To communicate the user’s data to companies belonging to the aforementioned activity sectors so that they can keep the user informed – including by electronic means – about their products, services, and news.
- Any data gathered or inputted on the “work with us” page will be used when make hiring decisions. The data provided will then be used to review the applicants job application and will be kept until the user indicates that it should be deleted.
The user knows and accepts that by participating in the proposed activities and/or downloading the free content offered from the website indicates a full initial acceptance of all the aforementioned purposes. If a user does not accept such conditions, they should refrain from participating in proposed activities and/or downloading the free content offered on the website.
The data processed for these purposes will be kept until the moment in which the user withdraws their consent for the reception of said communications or exercises their right of suppression. If a user does not consent to the processing of their data for this purpose, they must indicate as much by ticking the box enabled for that purpose on CoRegistros’ website.
The legal basis for carrying out the data treatments specified in the previous section is the consent of the interested party.
In accordance with the provisions of the second purpose indicated above, user data may be communicated to companies belonging to the specified sectors of activity. In addition, it may also be communicated to managers in the following categories: providers of electronic communications and office automation, hosting services, SaaS services such as CRM/ERP, and data validators. In particular, CoRegistros can use the G Suite package of the Google LLC provider (located in the United States and adhering to Privacy Shield); the storage space of the provider Dropbox, Inc. (located in the United States and adhering to Privacy Shield); MailChimp electronic communication delivery platforms from The Rocket Science Group LLC provider (located in the United States and adhering to Privacy Shield); ActiveCampaign from the ActiveCampaign LLC provider (located in the United States and joining Privacy Shield); and the email validation service of the Amazon Web Services, Inc. provider (located in the United States and adhering to Privacy Shield).
The user may exercise the following rights related to their personal data with CoRegistros: access; rectification; suppression; limitation of treatment; data portability and opposition.
Similarly, in the regards to treatment of user data, the user maintains the right to withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the legality of its treatment based on prior consent upon its withdrawal.
The user can exercise their rights directly and free of charge by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line “EXERCISE OF RIGHTS” or by sending written communication to the following address:
C/ Paris, no. 186, Sobreático
08036 – Barcelona
The request must then also include the following information: the date on which the claim is made, the claimer’s name and surname, and the requestor’s current home address for the purposes of notifications. In order to dispel any reasonable doubt about the identity of the person applying for the application, the contribution of a DNI, drivers license (if the person is from the United States), a passport copy, or any other document of a similar nature is requested in order to confirm the identity of the individual.
The parties must submit any resolution of conflicts or renunciation of any other law to the courts of the user’s domicile. Likewise, as an entity affiliated with CONFIANZA ONLINE and in accordance with its Code of Ethics, in the case of controversies regarding contracting, online advertising, data protection, and protection of minors, the user should visit CONFIANZA ONLINE’s website (www.confianzaonline.es) and report it there.
COREGISTROS S.L. may install storage and data recovery devices – sometimes also called cookies – on the user’s computer in order to learn more about the websites they visit. Such data will be treated as personal data. If a user decides not to accept our cookies, they may still continue to use our website although their user experience may be slightly impaired
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server. The browser stores the message in a text file. The message is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. The main purpose of a cookie is to identify users and possibly prepare customized web pages for them.
Cookies are safe because they can only store the information that was put in place by the browser which is information that the user has entered in the browser or that is included in the page request. They cannot execute code and cannot be used to access a user’s computer.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of the web. Cookies cannot damage a computer but rather activating cookies helps to identify and resolve errors.
Additional guarantees – Management of cookies:
All internet browsers allow the user to limit the behavior of or disable cookies within their settings or browser options. The required steps to do so are different for each browser, but normally one should be able to find instructions in a browser’s help menu.
How can I block or remove the cookies used by this website?
Below you will find a list of the most common browsers with explanations for the configuration of cookies:
Mozilla Firefox: Select Tools from the Menu. Then, select Options, and click on the Privacy tab. Next, either check or uncheck the box “Accept cookies from websites” or “Tell websites that do not want to be tracked” depending on the version of your browser.
Internet Explorer: Select Tools in the menu and click on Internet Options. Then, click on the Privacy tab. Select the desired configuration and select the Advanced Configuration button. Select the box “Overwrite the automatic administration of cookies” and then check either the Activate box or the Block box depending on what you are trying to do.
Google Chrome: Click on the Chrome menu located in the browser’s toolbar. Select Settings and click “Show advanced options.” In the Privacy section, click he Content Settings button and choose the cookie settings you want.
Safari: Select Safari from the menu, and then select Preferences. Click on the Privacy panel and then choose the cookie settings you want.
Opera: Click on the Opera menu and select Settings. Next, click on Options and select the Advanced tab. In the options list on the left, select Cookies and choose the settings that you want.
MOBILE DEVICE BROWSERS
IOS: On the home screen, select Settings. Then select Safari and click on the Accept Cookies button and choose the configuration you prefer.
Android: Start the browser application. Click on the Menu button and then select More under the Settings tab. Check or uncheck Accept cookies.
Windows Phone 7: On the home screen, click on the right arrow. Open Settings and select Internet Explorer and check or uncheck the box next to the phrase Accept cookies depending on the configuration you prefer.
Use of Measurement and Analytical Systems
www.coregistros.com uses Google Analytics, a web analytical service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter, GOOGLE), a Delaware company whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (CA), CA 94043, United States.